- This event has passed.
1275 - B West Morena Blvd
San Diego, CA 92110 United States
Prior to attending any Fit Test, there are 3 things each attendee must complete. If these are not completed prior to coming in for your session, you will not be able to be fit tested. PLEASE SELECT THE TICKET FOR THE TIME SLOT YOU PREFER – 8 AM, 9 AM or 10 AM.
- Complete the fillable PDF questionnaire.
- CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE MEDICAL FORM
- If you answer ‘yes’ to any of the questions, you will email the form to the physician indicated. This may take a couple days to process. Be sure to complete the form at least 2 days prior to your session.
- You must bring the completed medical form to the fit test appointment whether you answered yes and obtained medical clearance or answered no to all questions and did not need to consult with the physician. You must also take the N95 mask you intend to use as well as a second one of a different model or size in case the first test fails.
- Watch the video and review the PDF on donning and doffing and seal check for N95 masks:
- Gather Additional PPE each dentist/employee will be wearing:
- All users need to come with the PPE they will wear on head and face with the mask ie: goggles, face shield etc. Employees should perform a N95 seal check prior to their fit test. If the mask leaks, the fit test will fail!
Users must not eat, drink (except water), chew gum or smoke at least 15 minutes prior to test.
Fit tests take between 15 – 20 minutes per user.