Practice Finance Webinar – US Bank
The U.S. Bank Practice Finance program offers dentists and eye care professionals financial options tailored to their unique
practice credit needs.
Providing customized financing options tailored for dentists and eye care professionals Whether you are starting your career as a health care practitioner or have an established practice, U.S. Bank would like to be your partner for customized practice financing throughout your career:
– Acquisition financing
– Practice buy-ins or buyouts
– Practice debt refinancing
– Practice expansions and relocations
– Relocations and tenant improvements
Equipment financing is available as part of a practice acquisition, relocation and expansion.
Practice Finance program advantages
In addition to working with an experienced Practice Finance
representative, our program offers many financing options that may be
beneficial to your practice including:
– Competitive fixed rates
– Terms up to 10 years
– Up to six-month interest-only program (contingent upon credit approval)
– Ability to offer no prepayment penalty and break funding options
– Full range of financial options including lending and deposit products
About Tariq Ahadi:
- Originally from the United Kingdom with over 18 years financial experience.
- Business Banking Development Consultant at U.S. Bank
- Assist clients with obtaining finance, refinance & establishing/transferring business banking relationships.
- Located in San Marcos, California. Can assist clients within our 25-state footprint across the United States.
Karissa Garrison, AVP
Business Development Officer – US Bank, Practice Finance Division
- Has been with US Bank for 13 years
- Works exclusively with dentists for financing solutions such as: acquisition, buy-in/outs, refinance, equipment purchases, expansions, TIs/build-outs
- Dedicated Practice Finance BDO for the California market
- Located in Sacramento, CA