Congratulations, you’ve worked hard and have built a profitable dental practice, but the thought of retiring comes up more frequently than not. One major question that practice owners will have to think about is how to retire while cashing out on the business you’ve spent years developing?
Many dentists don’t have a proper exit strategy in place, and that could mean losing out on hundreds of thousands of dollars. This session will present you with some ideas on how to approach this inevitable future event.
- What are the current options available
- How to maximize the value of the practice
- How to find the perfect buyer
- How to reduce your taxes & maximize your proceeds
- What are the 3 financial vehicles that you must own as you transition