The Good Leasing Guidelines for Dental Practices (Webinar)
- This event has passed.
Register today and learn how to enjoy a good lease relationship with your dental office space!
Dental offices are a costly physical plant. When a dentist builds out their practice, they usually do not think that
their landlord could have the ability to prevent them from selling their practice, relocate them (at their cost), or
terminate their lease at their discretion. In this seminar, attendee will learn how the value of their dental office
is directly tied to having a good lease. The Good Leasing Guidelines for Dental Offices will provide an introductory
course to dentists, specialists and dental students who want to better understand office lease options with the
knowledge and tools they need when dealing with their office lease and landlord.
– At course completion, the attendee will be able to:
1. Identify the key dates which every dentist needs to be aware of in their office lease
2. Recognize how a dental lease should be negotiated to maximize a practices value for a sale
3. Detect common hidden traps in dental office leases
4. Understand the pros and cons of buying versus leasing an office space
5. Determine how and when dentists should negotiate lease renewals
6. Identify the importance of inflationary hedged lease agreements in 2023 and beyond
About Lewis Gelmon:
Known as The Original Dental Lease Negotiator, Lewis has been negotiating commercial leases for dentists for 30 years and sets the standards all others have followed. Originally trained as a shopping center lease negotiator, Lewis made his knowledge available to the dental community as far back as 1993 and more recently developed the Good Leasing Guidelines for Dental practitioners to follow which is relevant for 2023 and beyond. Lewis has been credited with founding the lease negotiation industry for the dental community and is a skilled presenter speaking regularly to dental meetings, societies, and study clubs.