Website Authentic Dental Designs - Meghan Toland, D.M.D.
Our fun, vibrant dental office is looking to hire a Dental Treatment & Financial Coordinator to join our team! We are a small but busy GP practice with 1 dentist and a team who loves working with each other. We are looking for a team player with customer service experience, a positive attitude, and a fast learner. Our ideal Dental Treatment Coordinator feels comfortable talking about money with patients and has at least 2 years of experience working in a dental practice.
Compensation: $26 to $30/hr + medical insurance stipend, dental treatment, 401(k) retirement plan, PTO, paid holidays, monthly bonuses
Every other Friday, 4 hours
Duties for our Dental Treatment Coordinator include:
- Explain treatment plans, address patient concerns, and answer any questions.
Assist the patient in prioritizing the treatment, and establish a plan for scheduling and payment.
- Track insurance benefits and payments for patient treatment.
- Communicate with, and educate patients about available outside and third-party financing companies.
- Track patient accounts receivable and outstanding balances to ensure timely payment.
- Perform general office duties and other duties as required.
We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com