BLS Renewal for Healthcare Providers
- This event has passed.
4030 Sorrento Valley Blvd
San Diego, 92121
Check-In: 5:00 pm
Register early if your CPR card is expiring, limited spaces available. Cancellations and full refunds available if made prior to course start time. (For additional information please contact our Media & Continuing Education Coordinator, Fernanda Parra, firstname.lastname@example.org or 619-275-7188)
|Provider:||San Diego County Dental Society|
- Describe the importance of high-quality CPR and its impact on survival
- Apply the BLS concepts of the Chain of Survival
- Recognize the signs of someone needing CPR
- Perform high-quality CPR for adults, children and infants
- Describe the importance of early use of and demonstrate correct usage of an automated external defibrillator (AED)
- Provide effective ventilation by using a barrier device
- Describe the importance of and perform as a team member during multi rescuer resuscitation
- Describe the technique for relief of foreign-body airway obstruction for an adult, child, or infant
SDCDS is an ADA CERP Recognized provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. SDCDS designates this activity for four (4) continuing education credits.