SDCDS 20th Annual Update: Practice Transitions Seminar for Sellers
- This event has passed.
To register for this course, please click HERE.
CEs will be issued by KRPS.
For any questions, please contact Vanessa Alvarez at 619-299-6162.
Price: Complimentary course
Includes: Dinner and Refreshments
Just as rapidly as dentistry is changing, so is the environment for dental practice sales. If you are considering selling your practice anytime in the next 5 years, you will find this content-rich seminar to be extremely valuable.
- How Dental Practices are Really Valued
- What to do to Increase Your Value
- How to Proactively Avoid Pitfalls & Hazards
- The Steps Involved in the Transition Process
- What Current Marketplace Factors that You Need to be Aware of
- The Effect that Corporate Dentistry is Having on Practice Transitions
- The Steps Needed to Ensure a Smooth Transition
- How to Minimize your Tax Bite
- How to Protect Yourself from Buyer Lawsuit After the Sale
- Top Mistakes That Sellers Make That Will Prevent a Smooth Transition
- The Answers to Frequently Asked Questions in Practice Sales and Q and A