10 Step Guide to Financial Planning for Dentists through COVID 19
- This event has passed.
Please register to be put on the invite list for the webinar!
Learning Objectives: In this session you will learn to:
- Explaining CA unemployment laws
- Explaining the initial Coronavirus Act passed on March 18: The Families First Coronaviurs Response Act.
- Explaining the new Coronavirus Act currently with the Senate as of March 25: The Coronavirus AID, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act
- Conserving cash to sustain your practice during this time
- Using your downtime to strengthen your practice and prepare for a successful resumption of operations
When: Apr 1, 2020 05:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Topic: 10 Step Guide to Financial Planning for Dentists through COVID 19
Please click the link below to join the webinar: https://zoom.us/j/774001486
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +16699006833,,774001486# or +13462487799,,774001486#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 929 205 6099 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 301 715 8592
Webinar ID: 774 001 486
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/aB8EbVEBp